Asus Laptop from BIOS – In this complete guide that we will explore the subject of how to reset your factory Asus laptops from BIOS. If you notice that the Asus laptop is experiencing issues with performance as well as software issues or other issues that are difficult to fix then a Factory reset can be a feasible solution. When you perform a factory reset in the BIOS and then resetting it, the user can return your Asus laptop back to its original configurations, effectively eliminating out all information and returning it to a fresh state.
How to Reset the Factory Asus Laptop from BIOS: Step by Step Instructions
To start the process of factory reset to the Asus laptop, first you must access your BIOS menu. The steps to follow are:
- Switch up the laptop of your Asus laptop.
- Use”F2″. Press the “F2” key repeatedly during the booting process. This key may be different based of your model of the laptop you’re using. Therefore, consult your manual for the user when you’re unsure about the “F2” key doesn’t work.
Navigating the BIOS Menu
After you’ve successfully entered to the BIOS menu, you’ll need to go through the menu options until you find your reset button. Here’s how should you should do:
- Use the Arrow key on the keyboard for navigation your BIOS menu.
- You should look for a menu labeled “Reset,” “Restore,” or a similar phrase. The exact words may differ based on the laptop model.
- Make sure to highlight the reset option and hit”Enter. “Enter” key.
Confirming the Reset
When you select the reset option After selecting the reset option, you will be asked to confirm the reset. You can follow these instructions:
- Follow the on-screen instructions to be sure you know the implications of an unintentional factory reset.
- If you are certain you’re ready to go ahead with the reset then press the correct number of keys to affirm. The key is usually “Y” for “Yes” or “N” for “No.”
Initiating the Factory Reset
After you’ve confirmed your reset after which the factory reset process will begin. The procedure may take a while, the laptop may restart several times. Be patient and allow the process run its course.
Completing the Factory Reset
When the factory reset procedure is completed the Asus notebook will be returned to its original configuration. All information, applications and personal documents will be deleted and you must ensure that you’ve backed up everything important prior to. Take these steps in order to finish the reset process:
- Follow the instructions on screen to configure your laptop exactly as you did the first time you bought it.
- Adjust the settings to your personal preferences.
- Install any required applications and then restore your files from backup.
In the end, knowing how to reset factory settings on your Asus laptop using BIOS can be extremely useful when you are faced with frequent malfunctions or glitches in software. Following the step-bystep procedure in the instructions in this article and you can effortlessly navigate the BIOS menu, and then initiate an initial factory reset to bring your laptop back to its initial settings.